|TTEC HOLDINGS, INC. filed this Form 10-K on 03/06/2019|
This Agreement shall not be construed to prohibit you from filing a charge or complaint with the National Labor Relations Board, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or participating in any investigation or proceedings conducted by either entity.
12. Confidentiality: You agree that the terms of this Agreement are confidential. You also agree not to tell anyone about this Agreement and not to disclose any information contained in this Agreement to anyone, other than your lawyer, financial advisor and immediate family members, unless you are compelled to do so by law. If you do tell your lawyer, financial advisor or immediate family members about this Agreement or its contents, you must immediately tell them that they must keep it confidential as well.
13. Breach of this Agreement: You promise to abide by the terms and conditions in this Agreement and understand that if you do not, the Company is entitled to seek damages and injunctive relief.
14. Entire Agreement: This Agreement, together with the Arbitration Agreement, Agreement to Protect Confidential Information, Assign Inventions and Non-Solicitation (collectively, the "Employee Agreements") constitute the complete understanding between the Parties concerning all matters affecting your employment with the Company, the termination thereof and any ongoing responsibilities. You hereby affirm and will comply with any and all ongoing obligations contained in the Employee Agreements, including obligations relating to confidentiality of Company information and binding arbitration. Moreover, you acknowledge that no promises or representations have been made to induce you to sign this Agreement other than as expressly set forth herein and that you have signed this Agreement as a free and voluntary act.
15. Severability. If any clause, provision or paragraph of this Agreement is found to be void, invalid or unenforceable, such finding shall have no effect on the remainder of this Agreement, which shall continue to be in full force and effect. Each provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Changes to the Agreement: This Agreement may not be changed unless the changes are in writing and signed by you and an authorized representative of the Company.
17. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado, excluding its choice of law rules, and shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
If you agree, please sign and return to the Company as instructed above.