|TTEC HOLDINGS, INC. filed this Form 10-K on 03/06/2019|
4. Reimbursement for Business Expenses: Within five days of the Termination Date, you will provide to the Company expense reports detailing all items, if any, for which you seek reimbursement, and the required supporting documentation for such expenses. If you hold a corporate credit card account, and there is an outstanding amount due and owing on that account, you must submit documentation showing that the account has been paid in full within five days of the Termination Date and understand and agree that if you do not, the Company may withhold any amounts due and owing on that account from the Settlement Payment. Your expense reports and supporting documentation will be subject to the same level of review that all other similar submissions receive from the Company’s Accounting Department. The Company will reimburse you in accordance with its existing policies and procedures. In addition, you will provide supporting documentation for all previously filed expense reports and agree to cooperate with the Company’s Accounting Department to resolve in good faith any issues relating to expenses.
5. Return and Prohibition of Removal of Company Property and Records. Except as otherwise specifically provided in this Agreement, you shall return all Company property and records on the Termination Date. In the event you fail to return such property or records provided herein, you shall be liable to the Company for the value of all such property and records, and all reasonable costs, including attorneys’ fees, incurred by the Company in recovering such property or records. Company property and records shall include, but is not limited to, cell phones, pagers, BlackBerry devices, tablets, laptops, printers, fax machines, and any Company related document whether in written or electronic form and whether created by you or another person or entity. Company equipment, files or business information of any kind, whether written, electronic, digital, or otherwise, shall not be copied, taken or otherwise used by you without the prior written consent of the Company. In addition, the Company reserves the right to pursue all legal and equitable relief available for breach of this paragraph.
6. Agreement to Protect Confidential Information, Assign Inventions, and Prevent Unfair Competition and Unfair Solicitation. You understand that all terms and conditions of your “Agreement to Protect Confidential Information, Assign Inventions, and Prevent Unfair Competition and Unfair Solicitation” (the “Non-Compete Agreement”) and any other applicable employment documents you signed during your employment at TTEC, survive Termination and shall remain in full force and effect.
7. Acknowledgment: You understand and agree that, absent this Agreement, you would not otherwise be entitled to the payment specified in Paragraph 1. Further, by signing this Agreement, you agree that you are entitled only to the payments described in this Agreement and that you are not entitled to any payments that are not specifically listed in this Agreement, excluding vested rights you may have pursuant to the Company’s 401(k), Stock Option, Restricted Stock Units and Life Insurance plans.
8. General Release of All Claims: In exchange for the Company’s payments in Paragraph 1, you promise that you will not sue TTEC Services Corporation, including its past and present parents, subsidiaries, partnerships, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, or agents. By signing below, you release TTEC Services Corporation, including its past and present parents, subsidiaries, partnerships, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees or agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims you may have, known or unknown, that are releasable by private agreement, arising at any time through the date that this Agreement becomes effective, which is eight  days after you sign it without revoking it. The release specifically includes and is not limited to:
a. any and all rights or claims under any of the following laws: Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. § 2000-e, as amended; the Civil Rights Act of 1991; Sections 1981 through 1988 of Title 42 of the United States Code, as amended; the Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993, as amended; the Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act, as amended; the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938, as amended; the National Labor Relations Act; the Occupational Safety and Health Act, as amended; the Age Discrimination in Employment Act; the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended; the Civil Rights Acts of 1866, 1871, and 1991; the Equal Pay Act of 1963; the Employee Retirement and Income Security Act of 1974, as amended; the Immigration Reform and Control Act, as amended; the Conscientious Employee Protection Act, the Colorado Anti-Discrimination Act and any other federal, state, or local employment statute, law, or ordinance, including any and all claims of employment discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, lawful off-duty conduct, or retaliation; and