DENVER, May 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands, today introduced a groundbreaking B2B sales approach for driving account-based go-to-market with partners Bombora, EverString and Terminus. The companies will share details around their integrated offering during the SiriusDecisions Summit, May 8-10, in Las Vegas, NV.
Target account selection is the foundation of any account-based go-to-market approach. The FIEE Methodology, which brings together industry leaders in B2B sales and marketing, is focused around a core structure of Fit, Intent, Engage and Execute. Through the strategic integration of analytics, insights and actions, these companies are optimizing target account selection and driving sales results with:
- EverString finds the most relevant prospects through automated machine learning
- Bombora aggregates third-party behavioral data to provide insights about when prospects are actively in-market and most likely to engage
- Terminus's software enables account-based marketing at scale to drive demand, accelerate pipeline, and improve customer marketing
- TTEC operationalizes and executes omnichannel sales programs to acquire, retain and grow customers
"While many companies invest in individual tools for account-based sales and marketing, most businesses fall short in executing programs across channels," according to Kyle Priest, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer, TTEC. "Through this integration of strategy and technology, we're identifying the right customers, capturing their attention at the right time and through the right channel, and creating an immediate dialogue with them. This integrated approach rapidly acquires new customers, grows wallet share and maximizes results for our clients."
TTEC will share insights alongside their client around how the world's leading logistics company is growing sales with its business customers using the latest AI-enabled technology, the most reliable data, and precision analytics. During the presentation, How to successfully bring Fit, Intent, Engagement and Execution together to hit new heights, on Tuesday, May 8, the client will describe how it is building customer engagement and growing its business by understanding customer needs, value and behavior, during and after every interaction.
Throughout the conference, TTEC (Booth 251), Bombora (Booth 229), EverString (Booth 118) and Terminus (Booth 252) will demonstrate:
- How the Fit, Intent, Engage and Execute methodology is used to drive sales results
- Best practices for using machine learning and reliable data to improve relevance at the point of interaction
- Tactics for mining and implementing actionable data to refine messaging
- Ways to increase the salesforce effectiveness through the right combination of tools, technology and training
- Upcoming trends in advanced sales analytics and recommendations for companies to stay ahead
- Strategies to turn AI enablement from aspiration to reality
For more information about the event and the FIEE methodology, visit http://www.ttec.com/events/sirius-decisions-annual-summit
TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading global technology and services provider focused exclusively on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative customer experience for many of the world's most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based customer engagement solutions through TTEC Digital, its digital consultancy that designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients and TTEC Engage, its delivery center of excellence, that operates customer acquisition, care, growth and digital trust and safety services. Founded in 1982, the Company's 56,000 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TTEC is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit www.ttec.com.
9197 South Peoria Street
Englewood, CO 80112
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/account-based-go-to-market-gets-a-new-friend-through-fiee-fit--intent--engage--execute-300643147.html